Between part.2 english Between part.2 english

New Creativity

I loved this flash from the very beginning. Your one of the few that have this cool style to their works of animation. You are one of them. I congradualate you. EXCELLENT WORK!

10/10

Diablo - Lord of Terror Diablo - Lord of Terror

Wow. Nice.

I watched this video and you took some little details from D2 and made them some of your strong points. I really like how you let into it with a wake of destruction from the Barbarian, Necromancier, and the Palidin created. But if you think about it... I think they were un-prepared. On a major scale. One hit and the Pally, and the Necro were out cold. That was a bit odd. Conserning that they got this far, I thought they would be pretty beefy. From what you drew the characters were. Also, I love the style and detail you gave to the three heroin. Nice Job. But next time, Try to make it longer than what you put on here. That was a bit of a disappointment. But it's your decision, you're the creator.

Ignore Nukeclock. Please. I thought the movie was well done conserning the level of detail you put into this flash. So Bravo and can't wait until the next one.

-+One of a kind+- -+One of a kind+-

You might want to be careful

I watched this flash and the animation was really good. A great mix between action poses, frame-by-frame action and some holesome tweening but when i watched this, it looked like a piece from Vinnie Veritas. I recheched the name and I was surprised by how you mimiced his work. So... I'd be careful next time you animate. But overall, it was a good watch.

the PICO DAY anthem the PICO DAY anthem

Ignore the last post

Considering what I just saw, you have talent my friend. by the bucket full. You should excerise this more often. I really enjoyed this song and all of the animation. Congrats to a GREAT piece of flash. 5 for this one. Oh and by the way... the last review... he has no idea what he's talking about. I think this one of coolest flash songs ive seen yet.

Blvrd. of Broken Dreams Blvrd. of Broken Dreams

Pretty cool

This was a cool music video. (Even thought I've hear the song WAY too many times, it was pretty cool.) But I have a question. When you have that face shot of your character, doesn't that look like Lengendary Frog's face? Well his cartoon version anyways. I thought it did, but thats just me.

Sonic'sQuestForPower3End Sonic'sQuestForPower3End

Nice one.

I've seen my fair share of fighting submittions and this one is no difference. Not saying this was bad or anything but it a lot like dragonball Z. No offence or anything. The only thing i didn't like about it was of three things. Flashing lights that hurt after a few seconds, the endless wacking of objects, and the mystic voice at the end. It started off well but then it turned into a slang sorta wise old mage thing. It blew his image. Even thought this series has a lot of testosterone in it. All in all, this was a cool flash that I enjoyed watching. Sweet moves.

Raider Raider

sweet 3-d

This one of the coolest chase scenes I have ever seen! SWEET 3-D.

LogFish responds:

Thanks for being enthusiastic enough to write a review! It's much more encouraging and helpful than a number out of five.

FFF: Shodown -Chapter #13 FFF: Shodown -Chapter #13

Unbelieveable

This is now one of my top fav's. This has everything, plot, background, flow, drama and i like the twist at the end. I thought the bearded man (i have no idea what they're names are) was going to do the finla blow but it was the man in blue who did his fate. I really enjoyed this flash movie, even thought this is the only one of your series episodes that i have seen but from what is displayed this has to be one of the best flash movies out there! VERY GOOD JOB! You should deserve a 10 for this one buddy, kudos.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Pure Sweetness in a Flash

Kudos! I think this was one of the best flash movies i have ever seen on here! How long did this take to make? 3 months? or even more? All i can say about this was it was stunning, the figure and then girl danced really well, life-life even and very good prefromance!

Auron's Story Chapter 1 Auron's Story Chapter 1

what needs to be improved....

I watched this flash and i think it was well made and well done but there are a few things i might want to point out.... the voice recording were not that great of quality but you could fix that easily, your animation need a bit of polishing but not much and thats about it! Everything else was FANTASIC